Friday, June 12, 2009

Take me back to Oslo

As my first blogging bloged moment.
BUT...no wait, that is it...I think

Well I think my cousin Raymond is going to save us ( me and my cousin ) of our boredom of our last day in Norway. He said something about Sweden, so yay Im looking towards for that.

Side note: My cousin got my nose.
Another side note: She turned it upside down and pushed me in the rain.


I should write my blog at the end of the day,
crap.





My cousin .iRENE. getting her haircut by our cousin :)


Fancy water from Italy (photography by me)


I'm on a boat! and were not suppose to be here...


Our trip to porn park :)


Our last all together photo (just missing ate ever and michelle -sadface- )


for more pics of our trip in norway visit my facebook (if i uploaded them).
ehh i can link it right now...sorry.



FOR MY COUSINS: Live long and prosper, then flaunt your VERA CRUZ pride

3 comments:

  1. states is laaaammmeee!!!
    oooslo + kebab + vera cruz = far better

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. i gonna miss miss miss you.
    =(

    vera cruz re-union soon i hope! <2

    ReplyDelete