Sadly, the camera chord is packed in the luggage so I'm not sure if I'm gonna have pics on this one...
The trip from Amsterdam to Detroit wasn't bad.
Mostly because I watched movies all the time and played solitaire.
We were almost late for our flight...so we ran.
I am currently stuck here in Detroit for the next FOUR hours, with only a cell phone and a computer. ( That's enough to keep me awake right? )
My cousin .iRENE. is at Philly and got to take a picture with RICHARD SIMMONS. ( Check it out on her blog )
We went our seperate ways taking different flights, although I leave earlyer then she does, she gets to go home before I do...it's not fair.
I miss hanging out with VCc (Vera Cruz Crew).
^^^ just made that up on the top of my head, hope you guys like it.
Atleast i get to see some of you guys at Charlseton on december :).
Well thats all I can type before I get dizzy out of my mind.
I <3 OLSO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


damnit. i forgot about jetlag
ReplyDelete