Friday, July 24, 2009

Blackout with some reading then games games games!




Ohh-kay, so there was a blackout and I was worried that all the food would go bad.



Since there's no television, Jacob is with Kyle, Kyle is mowing the grass, Nathan says he is dirty, I took time to read some.



Yay, the power is back



Nathan playing Mirror's Edge.



Me playing Mirror's Edge.


Jacob and Kyle finally made it.
HALO TIME
After everyone left, Jacob and I found a scary game that Jacob wanted to play...it was pretty freaky.
During the time of this little halo thing, I figured out that I'm still pretty good at it. We talked about the new COD game...and decided that we're all gonna get it...maybe not Nathan though...he's not so hot on those types of games...
Also, I decided to get xbox live again once I score some money.
Thats about it I think.









No comments:

Post a Comment