Munching on them tictacs.
"taste like juice"
blarg, looks sexy.
Better then school lunch...
WEW! Look close and you can see me and cuz jumping...?
Alright, need to stock on my candies...sweets...snacks...
3...lens are so expensive yo. Someone buy me wide angled lens for my bday :)
Dora Dora Dora thee explor-a!
:)
I want this book.
...anyone wana play?
Fo-cereal, i laughed my ass off.
Fail whail?
"Don't get the ice tea"
Ima bust a cap on yo ass, ya dug?
Cuz likes this pic...alot.
kinda epic, but fail camera woman...
"Wait what? why are you there and there?"
Making the new avatar.
Well, went to eat lunch at Moe's with cuz.
Then went to see a movie, which was pretty cool.
I grew a new addiction to these wierd flavored tictacs...and I want MORE.
Also, I woke up around 6 o'clock...? Somewhere around that area so I can start reading...failed to read and just ended up watching pirated movies on the net :)
I've planed to give my podcast another try soo keep an eye out for that :D
That's it for now...later doodz


No comments:
Post a Comment