Whaaa...so early! Five more minutes...
green/white with pants...
Yum yum yum.
So school was aiiiggghhhttt.
No real homework, just read some here and there.
Teachers seem pretty cool, but I'm still not gelin'!
I have been thirsty all day, I think I drank about a gallon of water from the fountains but still thirsty after a while...
Eye dee kay whats wrong with me but I need more water!
And I got a test to worry about...
Not-so-G status...
Some last minute sparknotes for the test
YAY for the interwebz.
Reading some world history...and taking notes :)
Appears that I lost my schedule...oops.
Walking about school felt weird without my camera around my neck.
I'm used to having it pull down my neck a little and holding it with one hand as if I were protecting it from people who steals cameras...
AND! My head felt awkward without my hat!
...I should start studying again instead of documenting what has happend today.


No comments:
Post a Comment