Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Get your game face on.

Arright, so here's the throwdown.
Test day today, brought my game face on.
Fired up till people brought be down saying how hard it was...
Lunch got me full and pumped up again (thanks Wendys).

Get my nerd on.
Alrighty, test was at the end of the day for me.
Had all day to worry about it, no biggy.
Think I did well on it, wasn't as hard as I expected it to be...
Finished all my homework before I got home wew :)

Hi there Chem book.

After a day of school I thought I would relax by playing some Cod4...sadly that didn't happen.
Appearantly, my xbox decided to give up on me.
It is kinda old...zypher model for the loss!
Ordering a new xbox that's up to date, no more first gen for me :).
Not to mention its gonna be a 60gig harddrive(not to mention that it's a jasperl)...WEW!!!!
Can't wait till I can PAWN SUM NUBS ON TE-EH COD!

No comments:

Post a Comment