Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What no title?

>>paper lions<<

Recently became a fan of their music.

Hope they get big one day.



Just gonna make this up as I go...



School is starting chill a bit.

Still not sure about my "friends", I seem to attract the bad crowd.

Starting to do well in school (happyface), just need to concentrate more.

(Realized that the sentences started with "S").



So...put my camera down for a bit (sadface).

Uhhmm...planning on going to dinner on saturday...hope that works out.

Oh! Ya...I need to start saving up money, I feel poor and dirty.

Been working on the G-tar and been working out the legs a bit.

Need to start on making friendly friends I can relax with without the bad influences...



Ohh...periodic table quiz tommorow...I should go and work on that instead of hoping around the web.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the friends dilemma cousin. friendships are important in life and it's important to make good ones =]

    ReplyDelete